this is it

Friday, July 29, 2005

Some things turn out right

Ok, so I bought a laptop. It's cool and I am very excited to receive it. Very excited. It's that feeling of when you first realize you can do whatever you want and no one cares enough or at all to stop you. You are grown up. Make your own decisions and you feel all powerful. Of course there is the falling down part later. I will get it and realize that once again freedoms come with temptation(in the form of buying music and wasting my money away) and added responsibility. I will be in charge of this and if it breaks or is broken, I can't run to mom and dad. Not that I would. Ok I would but not to have them fix it. I like to tell them things that happen. Maybe this is why I talk to my mom everyday. At first it was just comfort. Now it's because she's my mom and I love her. She sometimes has good advice and will always listen at least. Occasionally, I wish I didn't feel like I had to call her. I like to but somedays I just want to live my life. Maybe I can email her instead.
Unrelated topic: My brother is rad. All my brothers are rad but at the moment the oldest one is the coolest. He has a way of making me see things. I don't realize how amazingly complicated I make matters until he stops me and says "Stephie pretend you are grabbing this person or people by the shoulders and saying 'Screw You' and leaving." Somehow this makes me realize that in the grand scheme of things that whatever it is this person has said or done it doesn't really matter. I am in control and I can chose what I do and I shouldn't take whatever they dish out to me. So if you ever read this, dear oldest brother, you are awesome and I love you. Thanks for not letting me turn into the standard "Molly Mormon." I appreciate it more than I can tell you.

1 Comments:

  • Right back atcha Stephy-pants. (Not that you stood a chance at being Molly).

    By Blogger Ben, at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home