this is it

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you had one because I certainly did. I was slightly worried about bringing my friends and having them hang out with my family. And it wasn't really about them liking my family but I worry more about my family liking my friends. Anyway, there were no explosions and I think that they even like each other. This makes me happy.
Anyhow, besides all of this love going around, I think that I am an idiot. I was just thinking about my freshman year (this goes from August 2004 until August 2005) and I was just really dense and socially awkward and didn't know anything about anything. It's really just being young and whatever but I still feel like that whole year was a complete waste of my existence. Maybe it was a Learning Experience and all that but I don't feel that I learned anything except for the fact that I wish I could invent a time machine and go back to kick myself in the butt. Would that end up like the girlfriend from Back to the Future and I would pass out from seeing myself? I certainly hope not because that would make it hard to kick my own behind.

P.S. I was trying to use the wireless internet on campus today (and I was not successful at all) and this squirrel was scaling the wall. It reminded me of spider-man and then I was like what if spider-man had been bitten by a radioactive squirrel. Squirrel-man. I think that he would have ears coming off of his hood and I bushy tail but maybe not because we learned from the Incredibles that no one should have a cape and thus shouldn't have a tail either.
P.P.S I wish to thank all invovled in my great enjoyment of Tron which I have never before actually liked watching. End of Line.

2 Comments:

  • Unless you were intoxicated, it would have been difficult for you to have enjoyed Tron as much as we did. But I promote watching this movie sober with friends as opposed to drinking your way into it's humor. That's a soft option.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

  • I love Tron!! And it's soundtrack!

    By Blogger Flops, at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home