this is it

Friday, November 17, 2006

Strange things are happening...

Ok not really. My computer is sometimes wigging out on me and I am tempted to toss it not so gently across the room. Also, friends that formerly wouldn't date each other now want to try it. I know two things that I either shouldn't or don't really want to know. In approximately 2 weeks I should know where I am going on my mission. We lost our tv remote. We searched everywhere and I mean everywhere. Only to have the thing mysteriously show up on our tv. My personal theory is that one of my FHE brothers took it and then returned it when we asked about it. Or more logically one of my roommates found it and didn't tell us where or anything. I guess these happenings aren't really all that strange (did I mention someone made my bed...that's a little strange.) We are going to comic frenzy tonight. Hopefully. Anyways, ya'll should make a guess as to where I will go for my mission (not that more than about 2 people really read this thing.) Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home