this is it

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

People, you may already know this but I need serious help

Recently, I have stopped falling asleep at the time I appointed for such things to commence. It's almost like when you get sick and you attempt to sleep but no sleep comes. You toss and turn and you look at the clock periodically to find that 2 or 3 hours have gone by and you must have been asleep but you feel like you felt every aching, agonizing minute pass. It's been like that. So I compensate by trying to stay awake all day in hopes that I will be so tired by night fall that itwon't be possible to stay awake. It didn't work. In desperation, I turned to none other than my very own Miracle Max. The main difference ( besides the whole gender thing) between my Max and the one in the movie is that mine believes that she can fix you while the other is somewhat lacking in such conviction. The miracle was delivered (unfortunately, not covered in chocolate) and it work! I was surprised. Happy to say the least.
Anyways, I'm going to bed now. Bye!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home