this is it

Friday, June 2, 2006

Is it boring there too?

So, it's been a while. Home is just the same thing over and over again. I'm gonna go to institute if I can ever remember to attend. I read a lot. Not that it helps because I only read things that will rot my brains out. I have been trying to do better. Any suggestions on what I should read next will be greatly appreciated so long as it isn't yucky or too stupid although I don't know if there are still stupid books left that I haven't read. I leave for California in 5 days and I hope that the whole thing will be an enjoyable experience. I've decided that I don't really like the singles ward and wish that I had gone to my parent's ward. I am now on the activities committee because God knows me and knows that I planned to skip activities. Now I can't. I'm sure that I will make more friends this way so it will be good for me. Oh and my hives are gone. Life is enormously better without them. I have been recruited by my mom to make cd's of her favorite music for her. It's fun, I guess. My mom likes some weird music. We both love the song "Desperado." It makes for good times in the car. Of course, no one else really enjoys the good time we are having in the car.
P.S. I stopped taking Benadryl for the hives and have hence stopped sleeping. Yesterday in desperation I took one of my mom's cures. It worked and I fell asleep but I had really funky dreams about Brazil and the only thing I really remember is that we were at the hippy fair to buy coisas. It was quite odd.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home