this is it

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I've got no strings to hold me down!

So my little compy is wireless now. It's a big step like taking the training wheels off your bicycle. Anyhow, it's cool. I've been home for two days and I still don't know how I feel about it. It's weird to think that I will be spending almost four months here. I feel like I belong but I don't at the same time. It's this weird time shift out of dimension type feel. I like being home and at the same time I am incredibly bored and want to leave. I think that I need to find a job or friends or both. Other than that I am great. I love not having school. My brain is starting to return to it's regular solid state. It's kind of in the not a liquid not yet a solid state. I don't know what that is called anymore.
P.S. I love flying. I hate the hassle that goes with it but I love the feeling of being in the air. I love seeing the city lights or nothing at all. Of course, I am in a man made machine and men are imperfect and so their machines are imperfect and basically I could end up plunging to a fiery and horrible death at any moment. I try not to think about that although it does add a certain amount of thrill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home