this is it

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stupid Irony

"...what? what's that you say? Today is
Saturday? Goodbye, I'm going out to play" Sick by Shel Silverstein

I think that I am seeing the great demise of my academic career as I know it.

You know I often find myself pondering the mysteries of love and life at BYU-I. I ponder the oddity of snow in April and the fact that you find good friends that last 2 weeks of school. You think that you are just going to breeze right by the 2 weeks left without too much complication. Of course, I always choose to believe this only to be wrong(fortunately). I believe that I was a little bit of a "service" project at first. With a heart full of good intentions and well wishes someone determined to bring me out of my "shell." She was amazingly subtle and she did, indeed, succeed. Now that we have established a firm friendship, I am loathe to have the semester end. I do want to go home. School has burned me out to the point of my brains being mush and I want to work at mind numbing, tedious, when will this end, and please just kill with that stupid boredom stick kind of a job. It doesn't matter that our trio of FHE family fun will be separated because she is going to Europe and he is going home and so am I. Anyhow, I am rambling and need to go to sleep. Good night....


P.S. If there is a magic flea and this magic flea has a hat and out of this hat this magic flea pulls out a rabbit is the rabbit regular sized or miniature? No I am not on any sort of drug just lack of sleep and a head cold.
P.P.S Dear Brother, I know that you worry about the friends I choose but I must say that of all the people I have ever met here at college, I like these ones the best, hands down and I think that you would approve as well. Anyhow, you are great and a good big brother.

2 Comments:

  • Thank you Stephie. You're a good one.

    Login:betbuge
    As in: Gut night ant don't let ze betbuge bite ya, ja?

    By Blogger Ben, at 11:31 AM  

  • We need more racism.

    login: bybipa
    As is: bybipa, I've got it!! Or, I'm sorry, you have bybipa, you only have three weeks to live.

    By Blogger Flops, at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home