this is it

Monday, March 27, 2006

I am like B.A. on the A-team

They drugged me to sleep and flew me to Argentina to save a bunch of nuns.

A warning: for whatever reason (real or imagined, probably imagined) I took two benedryl tonight. This might not seem to pose a problem unless you know that I am prone to become very drowsy when on this medication. Almost in mockery of my attempt to counteract this medication by influxing my system with vast amounts of sugar, my eyes are struggling to stay open. If I has left the mistakes from the previous sentence it would read something like this (well it doesn't start till the middle of it): c=vasts amounts of sugar, my wyws are struggling to dtay opwn. It was really annoying that I kept missing the stupid "e" key. I fell asleep twice reading my homework and that never happens.
Anyhow, this has nothing to do with what I am blogging about. I have a complaint. It is one that many people have experienced and I hope that they learn from it and don't do this to others. I have 2 girls in my apartment who are seriously involved with boys. Now they are fine people but they cause me distress in two ways. The number one way is PDA in the form of making out even when other people are in the room and feel uncomfortable. Now I hope that you will take this to heart, no one wants to see you slobber all over each other. You might think that it is just fine but really it's not so don't do it or if you have to do that then please stop when in the presence of other people or at least strangers who don't know you (I mean honestly, have you no self control at all!). My second complaint comes in the form of arguments. I know that the only real places couples can be in an apt. are the living room or kitchen but I don't want to hear you fight. It is another one of those very uncomfortable things. I like to believe that people can just get along. That is not the only reason things like that are uncomfortable. It is awkward to hear arguments you aren't involved in.

P.S. In Social Problems today I had to pretend I had an "n" disability. I had to tell someone about myself with out using the letter "N." I don't know if you know this about me but my name has that letter and my middle name and my last. The name of the town I am from has 3 n's. My oldest brother has an n in his name and so do a lot of the places I have lived. I didn't take the time to think about what I was saying. It was hard and funny and frustrating.

P.P.S Also, this is for all the guys who won't read this blog but will date my roommates, if you want to live you shouldn't yell without ceasing for the girls of your dreams at the chastity line because if he does it one more time I am going to shiv/jack him hard.

3 Comments:

  • shiv/jack them anyways!! Or can I do that?

    By Blogger Flops, at 1:18 AM  

  • you can come and shiv/jack them anytime you want. I think that all ya'll should come visit me!

    By Blogger Stephie, at 1:05 PM  

  • >shiv/jack -hard

    Shiv/Jack 3.4 initializing...

    Running sig other check...OK!
    Running c-line check...OK!
    Running disturbing the peace check...
    OK!

    Please step away from the c-line.
    Commence jacking...OK!

    Save Argentine nuns...OK!

    I love it when a plan comes together.

    >

    By Blogger Ben, at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home