this is it

Saturday, March 11, 2006

A "Wug" Test, kicks and other good stuff

I didn't know what a "Wug" test was until my early childhood development class on Friday. I was just minding my own business, doodling and daydreaming, and the teacher says, "blah,blah, yada yada... the wug test." It is needless to say I started to pay attention. Now in my own little world a wug can only mean a funny baby chicken looking type thing. It is usually associated with letters that are backwards or the awards(of which I won one). Apparently it has a real world application. I greatly enjoyed that. I also feel a little silly that I didn't know it was a real thing before. Not that it matters because I know it now.
Item number 2 is that I bought a pair of black chucks. Now they aren't authentic chucks (I wish) but they are black( I would have preferred red or green or almost anything...they had pink but I wouldn't put my foot in that color!) and they were only $10. I am enjoying them more than I can tell you.
I got my midterms and I have four A's and a B+. I am very happy with the results of the semester thus far.
All in all, it has been good.
P.S. Bro. I clicked on the link on you page for the nerd test. I almost didn't take it but then I decided what the hey. Anyway I scored approximately 8.8% and they called me a poser. I guess I am not cool enough to be cool or geeky enough to be a geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home