this is it

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Day After...

I boycott a lot of things. I opt out of most forms of games and performances. I don't handle pressure very well. I don't purposfully boycott Valentine's Day. It just isn't that big of a deal. I do like chocolate a lot but I can buy my own (which I did. I really do like snickers but I really wanted a Carmello which is like the best candy bar ever invented.). I don't care about flowers and poetry embarrasses me. Valentine's day is just like any other. Mine wasn't like every other day. I went to Little Tots. I wish this had something to do with miniture tater tots but, alas, it has to do with young children affectionately known as "tots." I guess it is because they toddle but really these kids must have skipped that part because toddle is too cute of a word to describe them. Not that they were bad or anything there were just many, many of them like 30. It was like standing in the middle of a rampaging herd of timy elephants ( not that they were huge but they had great strength). Anyhow, it wasn't the best way to spend the evening. P.S. I got to go help my roommate with her math. Sorry. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home