this is it

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Everyone should have one

Have you ever had a day where you just feel like everything is going right? You feel like for an instance everything in life and the world is going right? You don't think about all the social and political ills that are prevalent all around us. You don't think that you are in Rexburg and it's butt freezing cold. You don't think about it being so cold that your nose and everything in it freezes the instant you walk outside and sometimes while the wind is blowing you wonder if your ears are still attached or if that is just the last stage of frostbite. I think I had one of those days yesterday. Well for most of the day until I burned my dinner and then remembered clean checks and that I have lab quiz that I didn't study for. But that first half of the day was great.
So that sounded a little braggy. Anyhow, the first week of school has passed and now things that were exciting or frightening have turned mundane and lost their luster. My roommates like to country dance(which I went to once and positively and absolutely refuse to ever attend again). My friends funeral was on Saturday. I wish I could have gone.
P.S. A friend of my roommate has the coolest belt I have seen in a while. I see a lot of belts being in Idaho and all but this one everyone should love. It was an elastic greenish belt with a teenage ninja turtles buckle. It made me happy. So I guess I approve of him but only if he continues to make righteous choices like that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home