this is it

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's that time again.

For the most part I enjoy my time here at the Y-I. This is shocking to most people, probably because of the hick town and the hick people and the butt freezing cold and the nothing for miles and the sometimes semi-stupid students/teachers and for the the girls there is a lack of males. For the guys it's great. I am pretty sure that the ratio sort of evens out during the fall/winter. I think it is about 2 girls for every guy rather than the 5 to 1 ratio in the summer. Anyway back to the point. I dislike the track system. I have made some pretty good friends here. I like them anyway. Only problem is that I am the only one of the fall/winter track. The rest are summer/fall. The only upside is my friend from the winter/summer track is coming. That's right my winter would be cold and bleak and miserable without her. She saves me from a world of ice and boredom. It's not the same without the others but it's just as good. It's similar to my entire life where I move and make new friends but it's really annoying to have to do it every four months. I also hate that I am not here during the summer when it's fun and life is warm and I don't have school. That was fun.
P.S. The sledding is amazing here. I mean it would have to be. Bro. remember the sled course in the backyard in Maryland and the semi steep hill. Well we don't have the trees here so it's not like an obstacle course but the intramural field hill is amazing. It's the wildest ride I've had on a sled since Maryland. Last year we put a couch we bought from DI on skis and made our first ever couch sled. It was so fun.

1 Comments:

  • And you didn't jack the handle off the 'boggan. My Spidey-Sense is going wild for Saturday's trip.

    yixdcmpf = Y I xate dis crappy massive proof form.

    By Blogger Ben, at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home