this is it

Friday, November 4, 2005

Pumpkin empanada

Have you noticed how when you go to eat somewhere that they don't even wait for you to order before they ask if you want the amazing something that costs twice as much as an ipod and tastes like one too. I haven't really either. No one would order food that expensive. I have noticed that sometimes they ask if I want.... I usually say no I don't like pumpkin pie, why on earth would I eat a pumpkin empanada? They have some crazy foods out there. I guess that I am just a picky eater. I always have been and always will be. I am not ashamed to say that I might judge food on it's appearance, smell or color choice. If I don't like any of those things I might refuse to eat it without tasting it ever! Ok that isn't exactly true. I will probably only refuse to try something if it has eggs or fish in it and maybe tofu. I don't know how I feel about tofu. My mom likes it and I hear that it is generally inoffensive. I don't know about that, my source was very biased towards tofu. My roommates and I decided that I am very picky. This worries me when people invite us over for dinner. How do you say I am sorry I won't eat that. They say things like you haven't tried these eggs. I have to say that I don't care what you do to them. If it is mostly made of egg chances are very good that I don't want to eat it and nothing you say will make me like it.
P.S. We are going to the University choir tonight. Exciting, I know. Then we are coming home and there will proceed to be a Mary Kay party at our apt. I don't care or mind it's just weird to think about. I don't wear makeup all that much. Mostly on Sundays. I don't know what they do at Mary Kay parties. Is the point to get me to buy makeup from them? Are they like Pampered Chef parties? I haven't been to one of those either but I have heard about them. Anyhow, I have to go to class. Once again, have a good laugh at my potential misery. I am.

1 Comments:

  • Here's hoping you didn't get Mary Kayed.

    And the word of the day is wfeeqv.

    By Blogger Ben, at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home