this is it

Thursday, October 6, 2005

Happy Oct. 5!

So today hasn't been too bad considering I had tennis and health class today. Tuesday and Thursdays are my very healthy days. I think that I am going to fail my chemistry quiz. That's great. I have actually studied. What I mean by study is reading over the material one more time before I take the test. I don't do too bad on the quizzes but I hate fill in the blank because it requires actual knowledge. Mutliple choice it is so easy to bluff or make an educated guess. I love that. Is that cheating? Is it against the honor code to not really prepare for a test and then guess. I don't think so. One of my roommates today asked me if it was against the honor code to skip class without a real reason. I said that one she was crazy and two no it wasn't. People might say something like you need to not waste the tithing money that is paying for this school. I say that it is extremely wonderful that some of the tithing money pays for school. I also say that I still pay tuition and therefore if I skip class then I count it as being taken from the money I payed so I don't feel bad about it at all.
Something: Today I shouldn't be as happy as I am. I woke up at seven am to reserve tickets for the upcoming inaguration of Pres. Clark. They stupid website was jammed with so many students trying to get tickets. We thought about going to get the tickets from the actual ticket office but then we heard that they were sold out. It's ok. I mean it isn't too big a deal as long as I get to see it but it would have been so cool to be in the same room as the First Presidency and a couple other apostles ( 3 or4 I think). Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home