this is it

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

So what now...

I would like a raise of hands of how many people out there are indecisive. I am raising both of my hands, just so you know. There are only a few things in this world that I hate more than making a decision, one of them is cauliflower and another is stake dances. How do you decide between two rights? I know that you are just suppose to say that one is better than the other but in what ways are they better? Are they better in ways that matter? What if both things matter almost equal. Decisions make me shake. I worry am I making the wrong choice. Am I doing the right thing? Am I hurting anyone? Do I want it bad enough to change? I usually come to an impasse and wait for my impatience to kick in or someone to say something that will push it one way or the other.
Annoyances: So I don't know how you feel about people playing their music loud enough for you to hear it in your room like it was playing in your room, at 9:00 am but I am opposed to it. I also don't appreciate it at midnight. I mean it is ok if you want to play your music really really loud but please don't do it while I am sleeping.
Something else: I have to think of some kind of trend to set for my sociology class. It can be fashion, verbal or whatever. I need ideas so if any of you creative people out there have a good idea, write me a comment please. I'll tell you what stupid thing my class ends up deciding to do instead of your idea. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home