this is it

Monday, August 29, 2005

CRAP!

So all that stuff I said about being appreciated, forget I ever said it. Ok that is a little harsh. I have determined that the first day of classes is supposed to be an emotional roller coster. You go to class and you either like or hate it. You meet new people that you like or you don't. You get given the assignment of being an FHE group leader or you don't. I would have prefered the don't. Yes, I have been given the glorious opportunity of being co-leader of a lovely FHE group. This is part of my own personal hell, just so you know. I take that back, being relief society president would be so much worse. I guess that they can both be part of my own personal hell. I am not a take charge kind of woman. Maybe I need to learn to be. I can't figure out why they keep giving me callings like this if I am not supposed to learn to take charge. I hate basically anything where I am supposed to get any sort of attention.
P.S. Does anyone else hate the game "Do you love your neighbor?" I always end up looking like an idiot because I don't pay attention to what is going on. I hate that. I hate getting up and running around but mostly what i hate is that we played it without chairs. You can't do that. It just makes the game more stupid, if that is possible. Actually I kind of like the game when we have chairs. I like it just about as much as I like missionary tag, which is to say that I like it more that biting a duck on the butt. It doesn't take much to like something more than that.

1 Comments:

  • Do you love your neighbor? More like, "Let's screw your neighbor!!"

    By Blogger Flops, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home