this is it

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Really tired

I am probably making a big mistake blogging when I am so tired. I keep making really bad spelling errors. Luckily I catch them before they get to far. If there are still some when I publish it is because I am too lazy to use the spell check tonight. I just got back to Rexburg. Ahh good old Rexburg. It is just the same as it was before. I think that I am a little different. I am very excited to see my roommates. I really like these girls. So I went to visit a friend tonight. He is probably the only person in town, right now, that I know. He is a good guy but I realized again tonight that while he is still my friend we have chosen different paths to follow. Not like opposite sides of the world paths but more like I want to walk to school this way and he chooses to walk through a different part. We have different veiws of what is appropriate, I guess. I still think that he is a cool guy. I never know how long friendships like this are going to last.
I also think that I have changed in myself. I went to Provo thinking that things would just end up the way they did up here. I think I became more confident in myself. I am no longer aiming to just please anyone around me. I hope that I don't lose that again. I seem to go in spurts. One day I am just myself and almost overnight I become less confident, I guess is a good way to describe it. I don't know.
Unrelated: My last week at BYU I found the duck pond or the biology pond if you prefer. I saw these ducks of course. There was this one that went completely under the water. It was cool. The others could only stick their heads under and their bottoms would wiggle above water while they tried to get whatever it si they eat. One of them was waving its hiney above water and this one other duck tried to bite its butt. Fortunately the duck was paying attention and moved before its bottom was bitten. I don't know why but I found it funny. So the moral of this story is watch your butt or someone might bite it!
I really should go to bed before I tell any more morals.

1 Comments:

  • Did you bite someone's butt? That's rather disgusting. Even if you are really tired. I've never been to Rexburg!

    By Blogger Flops, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home