this is it

Saturday, August 6, 2005

Some things make me happy

There are a couple things that make me happy. One of these is getting out of things. I really enjoy it when I can say " oh my goodness I can't attend because..." I mostly love it when I have an actual excuse and am not just making one up. This doesn't happen in my life very often. I think one of the reasons I am enjoying this so much is because the person that would insist I go can't tell me that I should be going because it's more important. At college, the ultimate excuse is homework. You can't say something is more important then working hard to get a good grade. I am not saying that is what I am doing today but it is what I should be doing. I also love it because I got tricked into going to something this week when I would have used a fake excuse to get out of. I think the activity would be more fun then homework but what can you do I actually have some for the first time this summer. I think it is this kind of attitude that causes people to sometimes think I am anti-social, which isn't true most of the time.
Something Else: I didn't talk to the guy in the library. He left while I wasn't looking. I seriously think that is a good thing because I would have gone, "Hi Darrence. How's your summer been?" He would have looked at me and said "who are you again?" I hung out with friends of his in Idaho and I swear I have met him like 10 times. I think about every other time he asks me what my name is. I also have a hard time with him because so many girls seem to throw themselves at him that I don't think I could ever be ok with liking him. Maybe I'm being difficult refusing to like the guys that everyone likes but it makes me feel like I am doing my part in resisting peer pressure.
10 things I really like:
10) the smell of dryers running(especially when it's cold out and they are smoky.)
9) Pushing buttons(actual buttons and sometimes people's)
8) Jamba Juice (I don't really know why)
7)French Fries and Ice Cream (not together...gross)
6)Cheez-its(mmm) and Wheat thins(the snack and the person)
5)Pink flip flops (because I do)
4)Homestar ( everone likes homestar)
3)Where's Waldo books( how does that blasted man hide so well?)
2)Playing nintendo( yeah I admit it)
1)Reading( see profile)

1 Comments:

  • What the CRAP?!!?!? What the wheat thin? You must be out of your freaking gord!!!

    By Blogger Flops, at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home