this is it

Thursday, August 4, 2005

Love is in the air

Not for me though. That's good actually. It makes me happy. I was talking about these people I know. Well several people. It is amazing how well these people seem to fit together. I really expect them to get married. It's those kinda couples, the ones that you don't think about putting together until they get together. When they do you think, "duh!" They are perfect for one another. I like that. It's fun to think that some people just fit. Of course I wonder is there someone I just fit with and if so, where is he? Of course, I don't want to find him now so it's just as well that he is MIA. I would like to feel like I could talk to these people together though. I know that they are fine by themselves and fine with me talking to them but I always feel like I should give them some alone time or something. Oh well. I will have to get used to this I think. They are very cute together in a nauseating kind of way(one of the couples anyway)
Now for something completely different: Sometimes I get this uncontrollable urge to shop. I know that isn't all that weird for girls but it is weird for me. I feel like buying clothes. Stupid fashion consultant. I didn't like her advice but talking about being not satisfied with your clothing makes me realize, when I finally could ignore it, that I am not satisfied with my apparel choices. Oh well.

2 Comments:

  • You've been holding out on me!!! I'll get you yet! All the way to July?!?! That's OK, I still love you.

    By Blogger Ben, at 10:58 PM  

  • Oh, and I hope you read this.

    By Blogger Ben, at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home