this is it

Monday, August 8, 2005

The finish line is in sight

The last day of classes brings such a wonderful feeling. I know that in almost two weeks I will be starting all of this all over again. I have been going to school now for almost a year straight. Some people say I'm ambitious ( these are they same people who say they know me so well) and some say I must really hate home a lot. Both these people are wrong. I am just stupid. I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I thought this was a wonderful idea. The only thing that makes up for that fact that I am going to lose my mind by next summer is all the crazy people I have met and I am not just talking about the people I met in Utah. Some would say that isn't enough to risk melting your brain but I say who needs a brain. This probably explains a lot. Finals are in 2 days and then it's all over ( for now).
New Topic: So in my first aid class today I had to take a bandaging test. It was fun. I really would have liked to see peoples expressions as they walked by with all these people in there saying things like, "pretend you just fell off a cliff and fractured you tibia", "no, no you are supposed to have a fractured clavicle." The one I liked the most were the people who had cravat bandages wrapped over their eyes. It looked like you were preparing to play pin the tail on the donkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home