this is it

Saturday, August 27, 2005

The way I am?

I was on the web this morning (still am obviously) and I was at the MSN homepage and this little blurb came up that said "Fun Facts about Virgos." I am a virgo and so naturally I was interested. I don't know why but I get a kick out of reading those things. For one thing why do they supposed that everyone born in that one month can all be so similiar. It blows my mind to think that maybe everyone born in that part of September all have the same personality. I read it and it makes me laugh when these things say that I am practical and goal oriented and have a disdain for chaos. I hate clutter, that kind of thing. The people who write these articles haven't come to visit me. Some of it is true. They only get part of my personality. I guess they have to make it general enough to fit enough people and then you just have to pick out what fits you. I have fun with personlity tests. I always end up the same thing but it is still fun. In all the tests I have taken I still end up the, to use the color code, white personality. There are always things that stand out to me though and make me go "ummm I don't know if this is right." I guess that is what happens when you are an individual.
Off subject: I have to go get a new ID. This is the 3rd one I have had to get since I started school a year ago. What the crap! I really hate those pictures. They are worse than driver's licenses. I went to get done yesterday but the line was so long, it was out the door. I saw that and said to myself "Heck no! Screw that!" So I have to get it done today. I really hate those things. Plus I got a sunburn this time which I got from the round trip of an hour walking to Walmart to buy a movie that everyone and their dog owns but I couldn't seem to get my hands on a copy yesterday so I went and bought it and on the way home I ran into a guy I know and talked with him for like thirty minutes outside and I was tired and just wanted to go home but I couldn't because he kept talking. Hows that for a run on sentence!

1 Comments:

  • You're a virgo. I'm a virgo. I don't think we're really anything alike. XX vs. XY. I'm tall you're short. Maybe we got the racist comments in common.

    By Blogger Flops, at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home