this is it

Monday, August 29, 2005

stuff

so today is the first day of classes. I wasn't and still am not excited about school in anyway. I am excited about not having school on my birthday. I am also a little P.O.ed at a lady I went to apply for a job from. she wasn't mean or rude. I don't really know what it was and I am usually not this judgmental from the very beginning. I don't even know why I didn't like her. I also have never known how many words I can type in a minute. It just never came up in daily converstation. Maybe I should apply to be an RA. I don't really think that I would be suited for that job but I really want to find something.
New Topic: I really like being appreciated. I guess that half my apartment didn't get along with the girl who was here in my place, that half includes my current room roommie. So now that I am here, they are constantly telling me that they are so happy I am here. Also I called my friend Jacob and I guess he was having a hard time and needed to talk. He also told how appreciated I was. I don't want to sound like I need constant appreciation but it is nice every now and then.
I have to go to class now. Maybe I will write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home