this is it

Saturday, September 3, 2005

Late night

So once again I am blogging late at night.* I will probably be weird and ramble on like I did last time I typed this late. The first week of classes are over. I feel an enormous sense of relief. Ironically I feel that my favorite class might be chemistry. My room roomie is currently away for the weekend and I feel a little like I am mentally stretching my arms. This weekend it is MY room. I don't have to feel bad if I am a little messy. I have noticed that life can be very ironic this week. The people you spent all your time with one semester start hanging with a person they once knew only through the phone. The class you thought was going to be your easiest turns out to be the class that you hate. The class you thought you would hate becomes your favorite so far. You are someones friend but they aren't yours (if that makes any sense.) I hate the change in semesters. I hate that here in Idaho, you could potentially make a friend one semester and then not see them for eight months. I hate that fall is so congested and crowded here. We aren't made for high quantity here. It will be mid semester before me and my roomates meet anyone worth making friends with, just my guess. I guess I do a lot of whining on this blog and I kinda apologize but not really.
New Topic: My birthday is on Monday. I know someone who has a birthday on every day of the month til my birthday except for the first. I don't know if any of you know this but I love birthdays. Mine, yours, that kid down the street with the red hair and the neon green socks. I don't care whose it is. I used to count down the days starting like 3 months before. I have since matured to only counting down the last week. I try not to sound to excited around here because people will think that I want them to do something but the truth of the matter is I don't think I could care less if they actually do something. I just like my birthday. Oh and I just noticed HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOPS! Goodnight all.
*I am also writing in the dark for reasons unknown. I don't have a roommate that I am disturbing.
** Please forgive spelling errors. Once again to lazy to use to spell check.

1 Comments:

  • You have survived another three hundred sixty-five days. Or more, if a year divisble by four is involved in your personal life. This is the time to celebrate that, despite nature's heavings, terrorist activity, and the generally increasing concentration of potholes, you have managed to not die. Thanks for living.

    By Blogger Ben, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home