this is it

Monday, September 12, 2005

Howdy

I have noticed that my titles never really have any significance. Today I decided to go with one that required no thinking. I guess a lot has happened since the last time I wrote. I had my birthday. It was nice. Nothing to amazing. My roomates and I went to Craigo's and got a cookie monster and put candles in it. My friend Chris went into the MTC. That was cool/sad. My friend Jacob is going in on Wednesday.
Last Thursday I couldn't log onto my internet because of my apartment complex. They have some sort of box that you have to register with and if you don't then you can't have the internet. As you can imagine, this made me rather angery. Not only could I not get on the internet for nearly five days, I had to reassure them that I have an antivirus and spyware. I hate that. I hate that this place has so many stinking rules. It is very annoying. I paid them way more than this place is worth and then I find out that they are one of those apartment complexes registered with Rexburg Housing Office. The RHO is very much like living in a covenant community or a convent. They have rules for almost everything. You can't move the furniture in the lounge. You can't have boys outside your door on your balcony after eleven pm but you can hang out with them in the parking lot. I wonder if they have thought about how that sounds and works out. You can't talk to you boyfriend outside you door with your roommates near by but you can talk to him in the parking lot but it's cold so you talk to him in his car. Real smart. I have already mentioned the internet thing.
I went to see to movies, Red Eye and Batman Begins. I enjoyed both of them. I am having a new found hope in Batman movies. This one didn't make me cringe. I also really liked Red Eye because I just did. It's gruesome and semi predicatable but still I liked it.
New Topic: Yesterday my roomie wore a shirt that was way too big for her. It was her brothers but he didn't like it. We tied her sleeves together and took pictures. It was great fun. I hope to do it again one day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home