this is it

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Intensity

I love my roomies. They are cool girls. I get along well with them. Occasionally, as what happens with all girls, they get a little intense. This has been happening lately. I guess that is what you get for adding boys to the equation. One of my roommates has a boyfriend. He cool and I think that they are good for each other. This can sometimes create a little bit of drama. My other roommate pretty much has a couple of guys who just throw themselves at her. Ok, just one really. He seems like a really nice guy sort of. She is going to "talk" with him sometime soon. I think that is a grand idea and I am kind of relieved because I am not sure how I feel about this person. The rest of us are just some where in the eternal line. We are ranked some where between "I really don't care" and "Will some one just date me?" It's all kinds of fun.
Randomness: So I am not really dissing on my new bishop or anything. I like the dude a lot. He is really nice and seems genuinely concerned about us. He has this really strange idea. Ok it isn't really strange. I have heard people say it before. Anyway, he thinks that you shouldn't kiss before you get married. Now, I have never kissed anyone. I am not an advocate of people who just go and kiss will nilly (Ben, I don't mean Mike's meaning of "willy nilly." Gross). I also think that not kissing till you get married could be a grand idea but that is all I hope it ever turns out to be for me, an idea. Not that I am going to just go and kiss anyone, so don't get worried about it. That is my kind of a rant for the day. It has just been on my mind since my roomies are having some issues.

2 Comments:

  • Re: kissing willy-nilly.

    Hey, it's part of life. They explained it all in fifth grade.

    By Blogger Ben, at 11:20 PM  

  • Kissing should be um..."required reading" I'm all for some osculation, especially with the one I will be hitching up someday.

    By Blogger Flops, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home