this is it

Friday, September 16, 2005

A new day

I have noticed in my life that I am really funny or strange when I am sick. Just to warn you at the moment I am sick(not mentally but I do have a head cold). Since I do have a head cold, I have a tendancy to sound like dis. I amb Elber Fudd. My roommate is making fun of me. I am getting better though. I sound funny when I am getting over my colds. I wish I could give you some kind of profound insights. I really like my sociology class. I like learning about the different aspects of different cultures. Plus it is just funny. It's funny because the guys in this class are so opinionated. They have one for every topic so far. I just reread what I have written and it sounds like I am on cold medicine. Do you ever get to the point where your eyes are trying to tell you it is time to sleep? They keep trying to close. It's ok. I mean I want them to but it is silly for them to think that they get to have any say about when I go to sleep. It's like having someone boss me around. I think I will let them and maybe I do have a mental problem. I'll look into it.
New Topic: I don't like to ask guy friends if anyone in there apt. likes anyone in my apt. because that causes all kinds of accusations and idiocy. My roomate did that yesterday. The guy answered yes. Now I am wondering who likes who. I also hate it because then you get the reverse. Does anyone in my apt. like anyone in his? I said that we haven't talked about it. I didn't tell him that we didn't talk about it because none of us(as far as I know) would date them seriously. Not that they aren't great guys because they are. I love them to death and they are very good, kind, fun and sincere individuals but they are like brothers (to me at least).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home