this is it

Monday, September 26, 2005

Ouch!

I have a tendency to feel for other people. Right now someone has stomped on the heart and ripped to shreds the emotions of a good friend of mine. I don't take these kinds of things lightly. I don't care how good a friend I consider you to before hand. So I am sending out a general feeling of dislike to all those people who are stupid and mess with the heads of the people. Plus a general request for them to cease and to refrain from doing it in the future. Why are some people so stupid? Does anyone know the answer? Is there an answer? Do they not stop and consider consquences of their actions? Do they think that what they are doing it wise or right? I know that things aren't that easy. You can't put people and their actions into nice neat boxes like that. I know that I have hurt people and they probably don't understand why I did what I did. Sometimes I don't know why I do what I do. To give an example. I have recently embarassed myself. I didn't think before I did this. I wrote to a friend who went into the MTC a couple weeks ago. I sent the letter and I knew it was going to get there the first day he did. I didn't stop to think about what that looked like. It looks like I like this kid as more than just a friend. I don't. The other Elders are calling him Elder (My last name here). I know that they are joking and I think that he finds this amusing. I don't. Not really. It is sort of funny but I feel embarassed because I don't like him like that. I wanted to send two letters at the same time. I have a friend that is leaving the MTC soon and wanted to make sure that he got the letter before he left. Anyway, I now have no desire to write to my friend. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home