this is it

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Chemistry

Chemistry, it's a part of like everything. I learned that in my 101 class. My teacher was just talking about how everything has to do with chemistry in some way. She was just talking about physical things like the earth and Kool-aid. I think it kind of applies in other ways as well. I went to see Batman begins at the dollar theater again. I am done watching that movie for a while. My one roommate hadn't see it so me and everyone went to watch it with her. This time I was more interested in watching these people in front of us. There wasn't anything too exciting just this couple that was probably on some sort of pre date. You know when you think you are interested in someone so you start hanging out with them more and then you figure out if you really like this person. After that you can totally start dating. Well this couple was either on some kind of date. I couldn't figure out if it was a first date or a pre date. There were two guys that seemed to be the other guys roommates sitting in the same row. So I don't know maybe they were just friends but the way she was leaning towards him and he her, just made me think that maybe something more was going on. I really do like to people watch if you couldn't tell.
Unrelated: Yesterday I went to the park and swung on the swings. Once I went and fell off the swing when the tennis lights turned off. My roomates make fun of me for it now. It is fun.

1 Comments:

  • You know, when you move back down to the Miller, I will make fun of you for the swing thing. I'm that cool.

    By Blogger Flops, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home