this is it

Monday, October 3, 2005

What?

I like one word titles. I don't think that they have any real importance on what I am writing but they add a little something sometimes so that you know what you are getting into. I was thinking today that it is a good thing that people don't all notice the same things. I am notice things like rules and regulations. I notice what people tell me. I notice faces, like smiles, if they have eyes and what not. I don't see things like what they wore. I don't notice hair style so much unless it is scary. I don't see the posters on the wall. I don't notice subtle. I don't notice things that aren't important to me. I was just thinking about this because my roommate asked if I would look over her english paper for her. I did my best but I really don't edit very well. Then she had my other roommate go over it. She went over it with a fine tooth comb kinda deal. She noticed things like tense and what word choice she had. I don't have problems editing my own papers mostly I do it as I write it. This is why I have always hated peer graded papers. Hold up that isn't true. I hate doing the grading in peer grading. I don't know what is wrong or write. I just read to get the main point and if I get it then you paper gets an A. If you can't get your point across to me then you have some serious problems, like your paper isn't in English.
Whatever: My roommates and I decorated for Halloween. I like it. This guy we know came over and told us that our apartment was homey. He sounded like he was afraid that he was insulting us by saying that. Why would that be insulting? I like home. I like that our apartment is homey. Anyway, I like our decorated apartment. It's fun.

1 Comments:

  • No, I think he meant, "your apartment's my homey". That's why it could have been offensive. In a "you're such a good friend" sort of way. :)

    By Blogger Ben, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home