this is it

Friday, October 7, 2005

Don't get upset

I think sometimes that girls like to get upset. My current situation is extremely quiet. It isn't always so. I imagine that it wouldn't be possible to have so many girls in one place with out drama. One of my personal theories about this is a lot of girls like to be the center of attention. Oh I know a ton of us say that we don't need attention and we don't like to have people looking at us. The truth of the matter is that no matter how much a girl doesn't like those things she still wants to know that she is welcome and that some one wants her there. She wants to know that if she left she would be missed even if just a little bit. I also think that getting upset is one of the ways girls know how to express what they are feeling. Not all girls are like that but it happens. There are other factors to all of this and these are just some random generalizations.
It is actually quite amazing that my roommates and I get along as well as we do. There are two times that I have lived in apartment without these girls. I can't imagine not living with them in the future. I know it will happen eventually as we grow up and move on. I don't like to think about not being a part of their lives. I don't like to think that I am going to be out of the loop and not part of the fun or misery, whatever. I also know that stuff like this can't always last. What about when they (or me) get married? What about when we graduate and have to move on to different places and jobs and people? Is it better to deal with this sooner or later? I don't really know. I know that I will be able to get along no matter what but change is so scary.
Bio Lab: I actually liked biology lab tuesday. This whole thing with bubbles. It was fun. The creepy guy who was in our group dropped the class. My roommate and I like bio lab so much better now. Creepy guys take all the fun out of doing the idiot and occasionally interesting labs. Moral of the story if you are creepy don't take bio lab.
P.S. Just for your info. I didn't realize that yesterday wasn't the 5th of October so I thought about changing the whole thing to Oct. 6 but then realized that I like it as Oct. 5. Partially because the 5th is one month after my birthday. Yeah! I have been 20 for a month! And partially because I like that the dates don't match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home