this is it

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Provo

I'm here in Provo. It's exciting. I just left my roomie and her friend to go do whatever they were planning. I am going to visit my brother and I hope he is there. I haven't been able to get a hold of him. I totally should have called before I got here. I didn't think. I forget things. It's ok. Anyhow I should go find out what I should be doing because I am a little bored right now. My friend got married yesterday. It was a beautiful reception. Very fun as far a receptions go. We only got lost in American Fork for most of it. We got there in the last ten minutes or so.
Something old, something new and something blue: This place is fun. It kinda feels like I never left and it's still summer and whatnot. My roommates friend is really cool. I like her a lot. She's very nice and funny. Yesterday they had here at BYU Provo what is called True Blue Football. I guess you play in blue foam and it turns you blue. That sounds so fun. I want to play in blue foam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home