this is it

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Short and Sweet

Bishops make me laugh sometimes. Ours currently likes to set guys and girls up ( matybe yours does too.). I think that they are trying to play matchmaker. Which is all well and good but how often does that work out? Plus how do they get so good at guessing who might end up liking who? Probably years of experience and something very akine to a survey. It's that new person info. sheet, I think. It will get you. In more ways then one. This is why I don't put certain things on it like playing the piano. I am not trying to hide my candle under a bush or what not but I can't really play. If I tell them I do then they might think I am being modest. Then the bush catches on fire and I don't ever what to be stuck putting out the flames of the piano. Plus I shake really bad when I play in front of groups. This weekend I am going down to Provo. I am excited about seeing my brother. This is very happy news for me. Anyhow, I have to go to class.
P.S. We are all occasionally crazy and weird and stupid ( I am most of the time). I wish that sometimes there were ways to remove these stupid things people have done in their lives that will follow them forever. I guess they are the lessons they had to learn but people judge them, as I do sometimes righteously and sometimes not. I wish I could help them and I wish that they had known what I know about life so that theirs could have been better. It's too bad we all learn different lessons and have different live sometimes.

1 Comments:

  • Then you end up doing a Ben Folds dive into the piano, and Bush catches fire and does the rock world a great service. Don't worry, you're just being modest. Like a mouse.

    By Blogger Ben, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home