this is it

Friday, October 21, 2005

It's easier to give up and start again

My apartment has apartment friends. They are cool. These are just people that seem to get along with all of us. Now I understand that it is important for young men to strike out and search for their FEG (future eternal girlfriend, I just like that the letters look and sound funny together). I understand. I really do. I know this means that we don't get to hang with them so much. I have had this happen in different sorts of situations and I know that what you do is find new friends. You don't get rid of the old ones. After all they are still friends. It is time to find some new friends. Break out of the comfortable shell we have created for ourselves and meet new people. Sufficeth to say that I am not receiving much support from the home team. We (I mean people besides me) have determined that most people have already established friends and groups and won't be comfortable with intruders. Whatever. I guess I am just weird.
P.S. My roommates and I like to play sardines in the buildings on campus. It's fun. You get to know the buildings really well and if you play at night it is kind of creepy. It's very fun.

1 Comments:

  • I hear you're staying in said "filthiest place in all the world" I mean, uh, Rexburg. You need to come to Provo and tear up the joint.

    By Blogger Flops, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home