this is it

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Do blondes have more fun? I hope so

This question is for probably the next couple months. I dyed my hair well not really dyed just highlighted my hair blonde. It's ok. It's pretty dramatic and obvious. It will grow out but you can tell that I did something. I hate blonde. I feel like a sell out. Everyone dyes their hair blonde. That is why I hadn't done it in forever and a day. I like being different and standing out because I don't dye my hair. It's ok though because hair grows out and I haven't done this in a long time. You can totally tell that I have brown roots already and I just dyed it yesterday. I guess that means I didn't do a very good job but I like it so that is all that matters.
P.S. People are getting homesick all around me. I am not. I don't get homesick. Is this the product of moving so much or just a very stable relationship with my family? Am I just stable or confident enough to deal with it? I don't know. I feel sad for those people that just want to go home and can't stand it. I also wonder about people who just want to get out of the college town. You say "well it is Rexburg, come on who wouldn't want to get out." I know but I like it and I like being in college towns and in this atmosphere where everyone is around my age. It's fun.
P.P.S Brother- I am sending you a comic about life at BYU-I. I think that you might find it humorous because I do. It is very accurate. Plus the guy who write and draws it is my FHE brother.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home