this is it

Friday, November 18, 2005

An ode to toilet paper

Yesterday, I went to give blood. I didn't get to. I felt extremely sad about it. I really wanted to give blood. Instead, I got the stupid prick on the finger which hurts more than the needle in the arm. She pricked me on the tip of my finger so that it hurts every time I type. It really sucked yesterday when I had to type a six page paper. The stupid thing kept bleeding.
Today isn't real exciting. Nothing has really happened that is note worthy.
P.S. I had really weird dreams in the night. I don't know what happened. I can't remember any of the dream except that it was weird, I was very angry and I flipped someone off. I am beginning to think that maybe I have subconscious rage issues.

P.P.S I guess the title I chose doesn't really fit the blog except that the whole time I have been writing it I have been thinking that I wish we had toilet paper because we are out and it disturbs me when that happens.

1 Comments:

  • You use that finger!! And those racial slurs!!

    By Blogger Flops, at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home