this is it

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

This will be quick and painless...maybe

Thanksgiving was good. There was driving (not done by me. Sorry and thank you bro.) and more driving and driving in a little snow and driving in a lot of snow. Driving up the hill and driving down the hill. This one had a little car and this one had a little star. Anyway, I do not enjoy long car rides. I don't know of anyone who does. All in all though I believe it was worth it. I enjoyed the good eats and the fam. My oldest brother brought a game that we all thoroughly enjoyed( BANG!). My little brother proved to me once again how much I suck at video games and in such a sweet way that you want to ring his little neck and give him a hug at the same time. The middle brother was his regular self. Nothing too new with them (he and his wife). I learned that they didn't enjoyed Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It kind of disappointed me. I had lots of good times. It is always interesting to stay at the grandma's house and this was no exception.
P.S. What drives ambitious people? I know this freshman who is taking a killer load in every semester so far in an attempt to get into a program that will probably accept her if she takes a lighter load and gets better grades. I think it is the better way to go about it. If you take lots of classes but don't get the grades then you are just kicking yourself in the face. Moral of the story: take fewer classes and get better grades ( not that I am doing so hot with fewer classes.) Oh and for whatever reason people who are 17 and in college kinda freak me out but that is just an interesting side note.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home