this is it

Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving

Yippee! I have one class left today and I am trying really hard not to think about all the homework I may have to do over the break. I am just excited to be going home and eating good food that doesn't come from a box and I didn't have to cook myself. I hate the driving part though. It takes so much time and it's a pain in the bottom. Anyhow, it's just me and one other roommate tonight. The others are leaving today at 6. I am just so happy that I don't have anymore classes this week. I hear that my little brother is my height now. This saddens me. I don't want to be the shortest. I know it was inevitable being the only girl and all but I was hoping for a couple more years. I went back and reread what I wrote and realized that once again I jump from subject to subject and since you can't read my mind you don't know the connection between all of them so I hope that you can deal with it. Any way I have to go to class.
P.S. A friend gave me and my roommate the stuffed something that he won from the claw machine. It is the elf from the movie Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. The one with all the clay people and the silly snow man that narrates and I hate that movie. I don't know why. Actually I do know why. It's because I find it annoying and the little clay things are very unrealistic and I hate the way they move and talk. I guess I can't use unrealistic as an excuse because I love muppet movies. Why does no one notice that they are muppets and not real people. Maybe if you grew up with muppets as real people then you would be more accepting of it. Anyhow, later people.

1 Comments:

  • Please say yes to saying no to drugs and marshmallow peeps from now on, ok?

    By Blogger Ben, at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home