this is it

Thursday, January 5, 2006

Welcome Back again

I am once again starting a new semester. I like to be here early. My mother says that it goes with my compulsion to be early to everything. Others might think that it is just good sense because if anything goes wrong then I can still theoretically still make it here before school starts. I just like the time to settle in. You get here before every roommate and you get to chose everything to your liking. It might change later but for a moment you have complete control over everything around you. I have become reacquainted with my former residence, the likes and dislikes. Everything seems to be all right. I don't know how prepared I am for this next semester. I feel really tired of school. This is not a good thing. I might not put my best foot forward. I don't know any of my roommates except one. It always disquiets my inner self when all these new people start asking questions about me and how and why I am the way I am. I am unfortunately in a ward that has the potential to be horrible. The complexes assigned to it are of the snobbier variety and I don't deal to well with snobbery. Only 4 apt. from my own complex are in this ward and so that makes getting to know all of you neighbors hard. Not that I really care about neighbors.
P.S. I am currently listening to my new Weezer cd that I got for Christmas. My favorite track is number 11, "Freak me out." I also got the Postal Service and I really like the first couple tracks. I haven't chosen a favorite yet but just give me time. My laptop keeps telling me to restart to finish the upgrades so I got to jet before I start yelling at this stupid thing to stop bossing me around.

2 Comments:

  • Freak Me Out is a very classy song and hence, is also one of my favorites.

    By Blogger Flops, at 9:21 PM  

  • I was waiting for a cross-town train in the London Underground, when it struck me...

    Keep lisnin to that Postal Soivice.

    I mean, Serrrr-vice.

    By Blogger Ben, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home