this is it

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Life is Short

You know by now that my style is one that really takes no thought of what I am writing before I write it. This has been my first week of school. It has been one of the weirdest I have ever experienced. It's hard to wrap my mind around some of it.
First, I am reading a book for my world religions class. It is call "The Te of Piglet." I wanted to read "The Tao of Pooh." but someone got to it before I did. I was sad but I hope that this one counts and that I enjoy it. I am going to enjoy most of my classes, I believe. My human anatomy teacher reminds me of John Bytheway. Some of the worst jokes I have ever heard and I have only been to class twice.
Also I have been reunited with my favorite roommate from last winter. It's great. My other roommates are good maybe not friends forever type but they will not be unbearable at all really, I hope. I have also seen everyone I know that is up here this semester. I played a game called Killer Bunnies. I think that I enjoyed the game but I think that whoever invented it is on crack or was.
A friend of mine died in a car crash on his mission in New Zealand. It's strange because I don't miss his physical presence. I haven't seen him for 6 months. It's just very sad, I guess.
P.S. My anatomy teacher doesn't like to be the bad guy and give quizzes. So he brings a yellow bag to class and puts candy in it. One of the students pulls out a peice of candy and if it is purple we have a test and if it is green then we don't. The student as a consolation for being the most hated person in the room gets to keep the candy. I think that I am going to do it next time. It's gonna be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home