this is it

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Do not disturb

I am not a vocal person in classes. I am not a vocal person anyway. Well, I am but I'm not. Certain people bring words out in me. Others have amazing chatting skills that make me sorry at times that language is even possible. Anyhow, eight o'clock in the freaking morning is not my best time especially when you consider the fact that I probably woke up at 7 just to get there on time. There was this guy sitting next to me in class. He seemed like a nice enough fellow and I would have talked to him gladly if my brain had been able to put coherent sentences together. The reason I am writing about this is because he seemed to want to talk with me or with anyone but since I was the person next to him, I was the obvious choice for conversation. Like I said I am not vocal in classes anyway but at that time I am also unable to think coherently and have the inability to process language and I am practically deaf anyhow. Speak UP!!!! He said something about the book he was reading for the report we have to write for class and I have no clue what he said or really if that was even what he was talking about. I think I either said something correctly, offensive or completely stupid because he stopped talking to me. Moral of the story: I need hearing aids, maybe glasses too but I'm not sure about that and that if you have a ring made of a plastic type substance and it has a pointy type end you shouldn't rub your face unless you are sure you aren't going to scratch your face. It kind of hurts.
P.S. My bathroom ceiling peed on me the other day. I don't think that is supposed to happen so I am glad the dude is here to fix it.

1 Comments:

  • Ah, Deafanie. Maybe pretending you already have hearing aids would be good enough.

    By Blogger Ben, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home