this is it

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Roommates

Since I have nothing really to post about I have decided to write about roommates. I currently have 5. I actually like them. I think that I will list them and tell a little something about them.
Roommate#1: We will call her A. She was my roommate last winter and one of my very good friends. She is also one of the more random people I have ever met. I enjoy her greatly and will be sorry when she leaves me for Hawaii and I can only email her because I don't have the brain capacity to calculate the time difference. Also, she is amazing.
Roommate#2: We will call this one C. She's nice and fun. A good heart and a cheerful personality. I don't really know her all that well so this is about it.
Roommate#3: What can I say about W? She's beautiful and smart. She wants to be a dental hygenist. She is also happy so far and she is a junior and only 19. It is very impressive to me that she is younger then I but farther in school. This also makes me feel like a slacker and that maybe I should try to catch up but then I realize that it would be frustrating and suicidal so I just don't think about it.
Roommate#4: N is getting married soon so I don't really know what to say or tell you about her because I really don't know all that much.
Roommate#5: V is amazing. She is approximately five feet tall and about 19 years old. I have to say that she is the most dynamic of all of us. She is intelligent and spunky. She seems fearless and has decent taste in music and movies. I am looking forward to getting to know her better.
So that's it. There are my roommates and about all that I know about them. This has been an exceptionally boring blog and I apologize. I don't know what else to tell you. I like my roommates. That's about it.
P.S. I am getting mary kayed again. I really don't want to be and I am really not looking forward to it. WHY?! Why do they sign us up for these? Why do other girls find it so much fun? Maybe I will runaway. Dang it!! I can't she's at the door. I would sneak out the window but I think they screwed in the screen so girls would stop taking them out. Farewell, my friends, I am off to my death.

1 Comments:

  • Mary Kayed!!! Ow, my free time and better judgment...

    By Blogger Ben, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home