this is it

Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday Hug Day!

This was a somewhat well established institution in my life that ended abruptly about a year ago. I miss it. I like hugs. Monday hug day was a good excuse to get a hug and not feel awkward about it. I guess I really needed a hug today and unfortunately I didn't get one until just about twenty minutes ago. It's not like you can go up and ask someone to give you a hug. Well you could but it's difficult to be that brave. Plus what I wanted was a good old fashioned arms all the way around you, squeeze the life out of you, your eyes might pop out, I actually care kind of hug. I don't know very many people who would give me that type of hug except my family and 2 or 3 others. My family doesn't live here and those other people don't live here either, some never did and some don't live here anymore. So basically I was stranded without a good hug until my roommate gave me one. The reason for the hug is that I got sick and I was feeling very ache and just wanted the day to end or my mommy or a hug. Since I couldn't have the first two I settled for a hug. I tried asking for one but it didn't work as well as a heartfelt hug. Anyway, I have decided to label each day of the week because they have been labeled already and this is how I will think of them for the rest of my life.
Sunday- A day of rest and contemplation. Of church and visiting.
Monday-HUG DAY! Not anymore but I might revitalize this proud tradition if I gain enough courage.
Tuesday-Lie Day. I don't know why but I was talking to someone about this and they told me that they had a day of deceit.
Cheating Wednesday- A day to break from tradition. You shouldn't cheat on anything that is important but everything else is fair game.
Thursday- Happy Factory. I don't really have anything for Thursdays. It's just kind of there but I do go to Happy Factory sometimes.
Bad Movie Friday- You shouldn't go and watch movies that are yucky. This is a day dedicated to movies that you would never want to see again because they are so cheesy or horribly done that you just want to cover your eyes and ears until it is over.
Saturday- Date Night, not that I get any but you never know. It could happen one day.
P.S. The triangle exploded with very few injuries. I was relieved.
P.P.S When speaking of both of your humerus bones, should they be referred to as humeri or humeruses? I like the first one best but I don't know.
P.P.P.S If you have spinal meningitis it is supposed to hurt at the top of you spine and not the base, right? Maybe I just need to have my spine adjusted or I'm a hypochondriac (I don't know how to spell that).

1 Comments:

  • I am proud to celebrate Cheatin' Wednesday and occasionally BMF. you spelled hypochondriac right. Not "uxohm"

    By Blogger Ben, at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home