this is it

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Define Shy

Do you ever feel really lame? I do. I feel like that right now. I feel like I should be different is some way. My FHE brother invited my apt. to go to the caves tonight and play glow stick hide and seek. Now this sounds like fun except it snowed today. So it's cold and then it got warm enough for the snow to start melting. So it cold and wet but what is that compared to fun. It's nothing. If you are cold and wet and having a good time, you don't care that you are cold and wet. The thing is I don't know if I would have a good time. I don't know any of these people. Normally this isn't a problem. I like meeting and getting to know new people (usually). In fact I find it funny that I am more likely to talk to a complete stranger than most of my roommates. This also makes me wonder about the label I have been given of being shy. I don't know if I am exactly shy. I am socially hesitant. A friend said yesterday that I was reserved but not. I am still a little confused about that. The thing is that I just don't always feel like talking. I like to watch people. I like to know where I stand in a group before I venture farther. It depends on the people too. I became what I consider friends faster with friend C than I have with a whole apt. I have known for my entire college life. My roommate is the opposite of me. She is outgoing but shy. It's fun because we are like the opposite of each other but we get along the best. Anyway, I think that tonight I just want to feel lame. P.S. I stepped in the mud the other night and in my new shoes. I was upset. Don't worry though because I washed most of it off. I also would like to say that I straightened my hair today and it has certainly grown longer. I would say that it is about half way down my back which is quite long.

1 Comments:

  • hye...i think i was some people like u..so let u be friend..im shah from malaysia.visit blog here: http://drshahrizan.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home