this is it

Friday, March 24, 2006

Are you one of them too?

I think my friends are possessed. Not just some of them but all of them. There are a couple that may be safe but the majority are starting to scare me. Heads are beginning to turn..all the way around. I think the shift was so subtle that I just didn't notice it happening before my eyes. I think it started with one and then moved along. They seem to have the same purpose and they want me to join them. Their purpose is really actually a good thing but I don't want to run into the open arms of it just yet. I am getting tired of fighting it. I am losing my will power. Plus, since this is really a good thing it is easy to fall into it. I could just pretend to fall in line. Lying makes life easier. I have decided to stop lying so much despite my mother's marvelous tutelage. My only option is open defiance. Ok, I don't do conflict so I might have to be underhandedly defiant. I don't think that underhandedly is a word. Maybe if I can hold out long enough I can run for it or perform an exorcism. Now if I only had something to lure them with...
P.S. Muscle are named really funny sometimes. Some of them I can't imagine ever being able to say correctly. For instance, sternocleidomastoid or gastrocnemius. Also, there are way to many muscles in the hand and arm and they all look the same and do practically the same thing. I think we should petition to have them all given the same name. Some names don't make any sense at all. Zygomaticus? It's fun to say but what the crap does it mean? At least with ones like the levator scapulae you can figure out what it does from the name. Just so you know I took a muscle exam today and I think I didn't do so well. It makes me angry.

2 Comments:

  • Well, I say you stick up to it. Stick it to the man! I just wish I knew what it was.

    By Blogger Ben, at 10:13 PM  

  • Um...would this defiance include exorcising your friends into a into some sort of goo filled doughnut? That would be creepy, and you need to visit Flippin' and I in Provo sometime.

    By Blogger Flops, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home