this is it

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Retractions

I have a retraction to make. Every bad thing I ever said about Mark Twain, I take back. I used to think that I didn't like his writing. I said this without ever having read one of his books. This week I finished "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer." It sufficeth to say that I enjoyed it thoroughly and have determined to read more by the illustrious author.

Other interesting things:
I bought a ticket for California. I am really going. I haven't found a job and am not exactly seeking one but will probably find one when I get back from said trip to California which may be a stupid move on my part but everyone is stupid sometimes.

A friend sent me a package. It was glorious to say the least. He sent me two duckies that superficially look like they are rubber duckies with sailor hats. Upon closer examination they are plastic duckies that contain the tools and stuffs required to blow bubbles. One lobster key chain and a hundred grand (the candy bar unfortunately). He is not my boyfriend and so you can refrain from teasing me because my family has already done so, quite vigorously. Thank you.

I must also confess that I am going to the singles ward here and it ain't so bad. They are quite nice and I guess the whole summer won't be absolute torture.

1 Comments:

  • Hi-diddley-ho neighborino, and welcome to the Flanders Ward!

    By Blogger Ben, at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home