this is it

Friday, May 5, 2006

I don't know what to say...

So life at home has been a pleasant and unpleasant surprise. I am enjoying a carefree life style that will soon have to cease but as long as I can get away with it I am going to continue in this manner. Which is too say that this will all end too soon. I forgot how my family really is. I forgot the minor details in my enthusiasm to come home. It has taken me by surprise. I guess I will live.
P.S. There really isn't much to say at home. I am dreading going to the singles ward so much that I might just attend my parents family ward. I guess I am assuming that everyone will be just the same as before I went to school and that this will suck real bad. I don't know. I guess I will give it a shot. I mean it's only four months, right?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home