this is it

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Life is...Itchy

I am currently suffering from hives. Many of them. I have them everyday at 11 or 11:30am and they leave at 5 pm in the evening. A couple stay to work overtime because they are trying to work their way through school and feed their families and are desperate for money. Maybe I should just give them a raise. One of these days I will figure out what I am allergic to and then they will become someone else's hives. That will be grand. Nothing new to report from the Centennial front. I am refusing to go to FHE at the Hudson building and am changing my mind about the whole singles ward thing. I am beginning to not like it very much. Anyhow, I am also trying to figure out my schedule for the fall. I don't know how I feel about economics. Actually, I know how I feel. I don't like it but it is one of those things you are required to take. Yuck!
P.S. I like playing croquet. My mom got a set for Mother's day and it is lots of fun but I must say that I agree with Calvin in the fact that the temptation to misuse those mallets is great.

1 Comments:

  • Well, I guess you win. The FW is really, after all is said and done, lame-o-tronic.

    By Blogger Ben, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home