this is it

Monday, June 5, 2006

Something...different

So, today started as my typical everyday and ended as my typical everyday where I almost wish I was anywhere but here (except for the fact that I love having my parents and brothers around. Oldest brother, if I didn't know that you were better off in Provo, I would say that you should be here). There was this one point in time, by some convoluted happenstance and maybe the alignment of Jupiter and Mercury being in the seventh house, I was given the opportunity to experience something atypical for my life here. I went to retrieve the mail from the mailbox down the street (this isn't the uncommon occurrence). It's a bright day outside and not that hot so I saw through the window that there were 3 little girls riding bikes in the street. There was one, the mid-age girl (we'll call her girl B), riding on her own bike. The other two were sharing a bike, one was obviously the oldest and the other obviously the youngest being about 3 years old. Now the youngest girl was also a very naked girl and therefore I will refer to her as such. When I walked out of my home, the naked girl promptly called a "HI" to me to which I responded with a "hi" of my own. Girl B rode closer to the other girls and started telling the young naked child that she shouldn't talk to me because I was a stranger. They then began to proceed towards their house which was the same direction I was headed. As they rode by the young naked child look over at me and said "Hi, Stranger!". We had a miniature conversation (It was a little difficult to converse with a 3 year old naked child on a bike.). It pretty much made my day, which is a little weird but she was a funny kid. That is all.
P.S. I went to FHE. It was everything I expected and maybe a little less. Anyhow, I'm starting to get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home