this is it

Friday, July 14, 2006

Barth

I am currently listening to a CD that my brother made for my mom. It pretty much rocks.

Life is moving forward, I suppose. It is going horribly slow at times (usually while I am babysitting more specifically during lunchtime while I am babysitting). I guess that I have been observing (from approximately 2 states away) some changes in life. Some of them are changes that are subtle and if you aren't looking from the outside in (like I am) you wouldn't even know it was happening. Others seem to be changes by fire and you have to wait until all the smoke has cleared before you can assess the damage (once again from the outside looking in for the most part). I am wondering what life will be like in the Fall. Can I really do and be what will be expected of me? I am tempted to focus on two things (filling out mission papers and schoolwork) and be done with everything else (probably what I will end up doing anyway). It's hard when friends are jerks to each other. Oh well. I think that I won't worry about it until I have to.
P.S. I have only been to Six Flags once before and was kinda sick. Somehow, I completely forgot that. I was dizzy and sick to my stomach and wet and cold all day. I mean it was fun except for the potential hurliness of it (which I didn't). I don't plan on going again...ever. Although, I really like the water rides (they would have been more fun if it hadn't been raining the whole day) and the Twister II.

1 Comments:

  • Ah, yes the I Made My Mom Listen to the Get-Up Kids Mix. She was posed to give that back I think.

    By Blogger Ben, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home