this is it

Monday, June 26, 2006

Bite me

I hate it when you realize things are all in your attitude. I would say that I have a somewhat semi-jaded view of the world (it's like in a recipe where they tell you to just add a pinch). Just enough for me to really hate it when others point out that I should change my attitude and things might be better. No one has said that to me recently but I learned that it so much harder to hear it from myself.
STOP! (I've taken a two second rethinking break)
I was thinking about it and I've decided that my thought process has been misaligned. I was going to say how my change in attitude made me have a better time but, really, that would be a load of crap. I've had the same attitude I've had all along. I don't know what was different and I don't know how to replicate it. This leads me to believe that something happened to the others. This means that this will probably never happen again and this makes me a little sad. Maybe they put something in those popsicles.
P.S. They are having a drive in movie on Friday. You know the kind you did in primary. You get the cardboard box and you make it into whatever you want it to be and then we are going to sit in the courtyard and watch a movie (they did not tell us what movie it was. That scares me). Now I can imagine this being fun with certain people (I won't name names but you all know who you are) and with the right kind of movie( Ghostbusters, Oscar, etc.). Anyhow, I don't know if this ward can make it fun (I'm crossing my fingers).

1 Comments:

  • Commence biting...
    Mandibular joints...enabled!
    Clamping...................
    ........................100%

    Biting complete.

    By Blogger Ben, at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home